Product Development Engineer
- 500/92 Moo 3 Tasith, Pluak daeng District, Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Tasith, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
Functional Area: Research & Development Department
- Development of connectors product for PS-CC, Connectors
- Cross-functional communication between development, engineering, purchasing, quality and manufacturing
- Leading/support for engineering technical assessment, measurement evaluation for tooling release activities
- Leading/support for Design for Manufacturing and Assembly
- Support problem solving activity for design related issue with other departments
- Support for customer approval activities at HmjP with regard to design & testing
- Support implementation of engineering changes
- Master degree or Baclelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing, Material, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Very good in English
- Fluent in Thai
Experience and Knowledge:
- Professional experience 0-5 years, preferably in process engineering of automotive industries
- Strong background in Product testing, Mechanical design, CAD skills (preferably Unigraphics)
- Know-how of component development
- Aspects of industrial mass production
- Understanding Manufacturing processes and test methods
- FMEA, DRBFM
- Basic knowledge of thermo plastic, Injection molding
- Cross-functional working, good communication
- Self-structured and self-reliant mode of working
- Basic knowledge of project management skill
- Data Post processing and statistical analysis
- Assertiveness, readiness for action
- Strong engineering mindset
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary, and contact information.
Follow us on Facebook : Bosch Thailand Career