[FCM] Admin Intern (for PRS)
- Cộng Hòa, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 126 locations. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at E-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
PRS - Protection Security.
- Document control Coordinator for PRS
- Manage Access Door Control Database
- Print ID card, grant access as official requirements from users
- Manage and improve Space Management Tool
- Support to monitor Camera system
- Make the report from access control data
- Support PRS activities/events
- Support to improve APE system
- Involve in PRS internal/external audits and support to fulfill findings
- Other admin tasks for PRS
- 4th-year-student with major in BA, HR, English Commercial.
- Good English skills (speaking and writing).
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel,…).
- Interested to work in Admin/ Secretary tasks.
- Hard working, enthusiasm, dynamic, self-confidence to meet deadlines.
- Personal Skills, Time Management skill, Task management skill.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Monthly Internship allowance + Meal & Parking allowance
- 1 day of paid leave per month
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills