[EDA2] Embedded C++ Software Developer (1-month Joining Bonus)
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
You will work as an Embedded C++ Software Developer for Driver Assistance Automotive applications such as: Front Video Camera Functions (Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Support, Road Sign Recognition, Speed Limit Assist, Head Beam Assist...).
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take responsibility for requirement clarification and analysis
- Be in charge of software development, integration and unit testing based on requirements
- Execute low and high level design for software modules if required
- Execute software development tasks, document results, report problems and debugging
- Estimate task effort, plan and perform software review
- Solve technical problems/queries
- Communicate findings to both technical and non-technical colleagues in order to prevent technical problems/queries.
- Mentor junior members (for senior and above levels)
- Planning and tracking tasks
*** [SPECIAL OFFER]
We totally understand candidate's difficulty when changing job in the last quarter of the year. For those candidates who are under employment contract with another company and join Bosch from 01 Oct 2021 - 31 Dec 2021, we're more than happy to offer you joining bonus (1-MONTH of GROSS SALARY) to compensate for your 13th month salary.
- Major in Computer Engineering/ Electrical-Electronics/ Electronics-Telecommunication/Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Have 0-3 years of experience in Embedded Software Development
- Good at C++ programming and scripting language
- Good knowledge of Micro-controller and Embedded System
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle
- Exposure to emulators, simulators, debugging and test equipment
- Exposure to Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Self-driven and strong inter-personal skills
- Good team work and communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good English skills
Nice to have:
- Automotive communication protocols know-how e.g. CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet and AUTOSAR architecture will be added advantages
- Automotive domain knowledge preferred
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events