Internship 2021, Automation and Vision Processing, Powertrain Solutions
- 500/92 Moo 3 Tasith, Pluak daeng District,Rayong, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
- Support to create parameter check sheet of machine
- Support technical check list for new assemble line
- Support production process in shopfloor related to BOSCH PLC controller and vision processing technology
- Support process improvement project
- Support commissioning new machine (injection valve and connector product)
- Support problem solving and debuging autoimation machine by using PLC control program (Siemens, Rexroth, Mitsu)
- Support to create new vision process for detection if not efficient to production process
- Support trial process of new model from production
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree in Automotive engineering or related fields.
- Good command in English and Thai (Some of task cooperate with foreigner).
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Be able to work in the shopfloor
- Minimum 4 internship months (starting from December 2021)
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
• Monday to Friday, 8:00 am. – 5:30 pm.
• Monthly allowance and housing allowance
• Free lunch & transportation
• Vacation eligibility: 1 day / month
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Please include the following subject as below in your CV.
• Start and ending dates of internship program
• Deadline to get confirmation from Bosch