Software Architect / 软件架构工程师_AS
- Jinan, Shandong, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Steering (Jinan) Co., Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Steering (Jinan) Co., Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bosch Group. Its predecessor is ZF Commercial Vehicle Steering (Shandong) Co., Ltd., established in October 2005, provides Chinese business partners with a full portfolio of steering system for commercial vehicles. Currently, the company has completed the construction of phase II-workshop, R&D center and the vehicle testing ground.
Servocom series hydraulic ball & nut steering gears are the main products of the company. Servocom is designed with features of modularization, high pressure and high level of standardization. Compared with competitors, these features bring benefits such as less energy consumption, wide range of application. Meanwhile, the output torque of unit mass is increased through light-weight design and the payload is increased accordingly. Also, the maintenance-free of Servocom leads to the reduction of life cycle cost. Servocom has been owned more than 1 million units in China and applied by all major Chinese commercial vehicle OEMs. Currently,ServoSino8198 which developed by our company has been launched on the market. Servotwin which makes automated driving come true has also been introduced into China market. Besides, our company is dedicated to promote Robust System to reduce failure rate and fulfill the requirement of customer for the modular management.
- Define the software system for commercial vehicle steering of all platform generations
- Support the application of the software system to individual customer projects and work out the behavior of the software for electro-hydraulic steering systems in the market for highly and fully automated driving
- Responsible for the technical and functional safety concepts of the software for commercial vehicle steering systems
- In consideration of the requirements of the steering system, define and describe the architecture and architectural requirements of software, considering architectural goals, costs, deadlines, and Bosch quality requirements
- Coordinate the technical interfaces between different departments within Bosch and work actively on the design of higher-level system architectures and requirements of the steering system
- In the context of development and optimization of products, evaluate in a structured way the impacts of the requirements as well as the results of software architecture
- Work in across divisions in an international development network and support the respective locations in defining the product architecture
- Where required, give assistance to other engineers or supervisor in department
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or above in automation, software engineering, mechatronics or related
- 3 years or above working experience in software development and softwar architecture in embedded systems, Especially in the area of steering functionality. And experience with Doors, Enterprise Architect, AEEE, System desk, IBM ClearCase / ClearQuest / Track & Release or
comparable tools are preferred
- 3年或以上嵌入式系统软件开发及架构开发经验。有使用Doors, Enterprise Architect, AEEE, System desk, IBM ClearCase / ClearQuest / Track & Release或者其它同类工具者优先
- Good knowledge and experience with embedded systems, with CAN, CAN FD, Ethernet, etc, control algorithms and application of C,etc
- 熟悉嵌入式系统开发，CAN,CAN FD,以太网等；控制算法,以及应用C语言等
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR
- Knowledge in SAE J1939, UDS,etc
- Knowledge in function safety and product security, ISO26262, ISO21434, ASPICE, etc
- 熟悉功能安全及网络安全，熟练应用ISO26262, ISO21434,ASPICE等
- Working experience in multinational foreign companies is preferred
- Great passion of software development for embedded and steering systems
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin both written and verbal
- Knowledge of German language desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work in a diverse team
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure at the customer’s site
- Ability to follow established procedures, practices and instructions
- Excellent computer skills in MS office incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 良好的计算机及办公软件（Word, Excel, PowerPoint) 应用能力
- Good health.
- Good professional ethics.
- Strong sense of confidentiality.
- Care about details and precision.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work overtime if necessary.
- Hold positive attitude whenever facing different opinions or other problems and take necessary actions to facilitate solutions.
- Willingness to travel.