Software Tester / 软件测试工程师_AS
- Jinan, Shandong, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Steering (Jinan) Co., Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Steering (Jinan) Co., Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bosch Group. Its predecessor is ZF Commercial Vehicle Steering (Shandong) Co., Ltd., established in October 2005, provides Chinese business partners with a full portfolio of steering system for commercial vehicles. Currently, the company has completed the construction of phase II-workshop, R&D center and the vehicle testing ground.
Servocom series hydraulic ball & nut steering gears are the main products of the company. Servocom is designed with features of modularization, high pressure and high level of standardization. Compared with competitors, these features bring benefits such as less energy consumption, wide range of application. Meanwhile, the output torque of unit mass is increased through light-weight design and the payload is increased accordingly. Also, the maintenance-free of Servocom leads to the reduction of life cycle cost. Servocom has been owned more than 1 million units in China and applied by all major Chinese commercial vehicle OEMs. Currently,ServoSino8198 which developed by our company has been launched on the market. Servotwin which makes automated driving come true has also been introduced into China market. Besides, our company is dedicated to promote Robust System to reduce failure rate and fulfill the requirement of customer for the modular management.
- Define the software system for commercial vehicle steering of all platform generations
- Support the application of the software system to individual customer projects and work out the behavior of the software for electro-hydraulic steering systems in the market for highly and fully automated driving
- Responsible for developing test specifications and test implementation for steering system based on requirements
- In consideration of the requirements of the steering system, model the vehicle-specific simulation environment using Matlab/Simulink and contribute to the further development of test environments and test processes
- Communicate and evaluate test results within the team, and support debugging
- Work in across divisions in an international development network and support the respective locations in defining the product architecture
- Where required, give assistance to other engineers or supervisor in department
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or above in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mechatronics or related
- 3 years or above working experience in the development of automotive embedded software
- Basic knowledge of SW development according to the V-model (e.g. according to Automotive SPICE). Programming knowledge in C
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink, electrical engineering and electrical measurement technology as well as basic knowledge of electrical drive technology, experience with the dSPACE tool chain (AutomationDesk, ControlDesk) and DOORS are advantageous.
- 有使用Matlab/Simulink的经验，电气工程及电气测试技术以及电驱技术的基本知识，有使用dSPACE工具链的经验(AutomationDesk, ControlDesk)
- Certified Tester is a plus
- Experience with Doors, IBM ClearCase / ClearQuest / Track & Release, Mathworks Matlab / Simulink/Stateflow,Vecotr CAN tools or comparable tools are preferred
- 有使用Doors, IBM ClearCase / ClearQuest / Track & Release, Mathworks Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow, Vecotr CAN tools或者其它同类工具者优先
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR
- Knowledge in CAN, CAN FD, SAE J1939, UDS, etc
- 熟悉CAN,CAN FD, SAE J1939,UDS等协议
- Working experience in multinational foreign companies is preferred
- Great passion about achieving optimal software behavior in the context of an overall steering system
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin both written and verbal
- Knowledge of German language desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work in a diverse team
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure at the customer’s site
- Ability to follow established procedures, practices and instructions
- Excellent computer skills in MS office incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 良好的计算机及办公软件（Word, Excel, PowerPoint) 应用能力
- Good health.
- Good professional ethics.
- Strong sense of confidentiality.
- Care about details and precision.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work overtime if necessary.
- Hold positive attitude whenever facing different opinions or other problems and take necessary actions to facilitate solutions.
- Willingness to travel.