Learning Organization Responsible
- Bursa, Bursa, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Whether automated driving, innovative drive technologies, or intelligent driver assistance systems: Bosch is leading mobility into new dimensions. Our key driver: improving people’s quality of life by making the future more sustainable. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 402,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Connected Mobility, Industrial IoT, Smart Factory or Connected Manufacturing I4.0 are expressions that we enjoy every single day in our Bursa plant, one of the 270 Bosch plants worldwide.
- Being in charge of the coordination of learning organization / knowledge management activities including
- Creating sustainable platforms to reinforce learning from each other & others
- Developing the available systematical approaches to effectively secure and deploy the implicit & explicit knowledge
- Encouraging digital collaboration and strengthening related platforms & approaches
- Sustaining and developing the current document management platform for controlled documents & supporting functions in case of need
- High analytical and organizational skills, willing to take initiative
- Excellent cooperation & communication skills
- Preferably experience in knowledge management & learning topics
- Very good command of Turkish and English
- University degree in a respective field