Research Engineer Deep Learning Perception (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) is the main hub for AI research and technology development across Bosch. With a diverse team of international specialists, we develop cutting-edge AI technologies to be deployed across Bosch products and solutions. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc.
- Help us shape our deep learning research and engineering by working as part of our research team. In particular, prototype novel approaches for deep learning perception that increase its robustness, scalability, interpretability, and safety.
- You support the rapid transfer from research prototypes into products. Participate and drive the development of our software architecture for deep learning research and application.
- More importantly, you derive and ensure software quality standards with the team, contribute to the existing AI platform to automate integration and deployment of our tools.
- Be part of applying our machine learning tools to a large variety of applications within Bosch.
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com)
- Education: excellent degree (PhD or Master) in Computer Science or a related field
- Personality: a strong team player with a passion for tackling challenging problems
- Experience and Knowledge: strong background in algorithmics and/or mathematics, in-depth knowledge of contemporary machine learning methods. Experience with deep learning and its applications to perception problems such as computer vision is a plus, profound skills in several programming languages including Python. In-depth experience with frameworks such as Tensorflow/Pytorch/JAX is a plus, experience in collaborative software development, know-how on modern CI/CD pipelines and cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Repository or code sample).
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Dr. Bastian Bischoff (Functional Department)