Applied Research Engineer – AI / ML
- Koramangala 80 Feet Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
- Identify and solve key technical questions and issues related to our Image Processing, Text Retrieval, Natural Language Processing and Graph Theoretical Approaches
- Individually contribute and conduct research on new algorithms for current and future, including design and implementation of these algorithms
- Evaluate new and existing IR, NLP, ML and AI algorithms, using standard datasets or our own data collections and strategies when necessary
- Develop prototypes quickly and turn them into robust and scalable production applications
- Effectively communicate results by preparing written reports / making presentations describing analyses performed, solutions developed, value obtained
- PhD in Information retrieval, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence, or related field, with more than 2 years of relevant experience
- Desired hands on experience in Graph Neural Networks, NLP, Image Processing
- International publication record
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Clear evidence of innovation, creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Curious, able to learn and apply new concepts and tools
- High degree of personal responsibility over designated duties
- Good team player, open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Timely and eloquent communicator
- Attention to detail
- Consistent and organized
- Take pride in your work
- Passion for technology