Process Excellence Associate S2C (Lean & PEx)
- Electronic City Phase I, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Fulfilling the tasks stipulated in this job description and the Annual Goal & Performance Dialogue „GPD”;
- Conducting trainings, ensuring user satisfaction
- Planning and supporting of testing activities including documentation of results
- Solves support tickets as 1st and 2nd level support
- Check new versions for functionality and readiness for rollout
- Able to prioritize within his project/area of competence
- Guides and supports Operations proactively (Continuous Improvement Process (CIP), Standardization)
- Makes decisions and defends them;
- Asks for support proactively
- Challenges the status quo but also accepts a decision by management once made
- Acts as an expert in his/her respective area
- Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures, applicable within the company
- Fulfilling any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior
- Handling rollout i-Buy projects (eg:MiP rollout)
- Driving lean with in i-Buy to reach i-Buy targets
- Purchasing Process Consultant for i-Buy
- Handling process trainings and addressing queries from buyers and internal users on process.
- RBSRM support
- PICOS Key user for region
- Responsible for 1st and 2nd Level Support for the i-Source application
- Being a specialist for i-Source and the purchasing process (otherwise it is difficult to solve the tickets and give trainings)
- Analyzing and Solving Support tickets; making easy changes in the system (e.g. change of main contact)
- Conducting user trainings via MS-Teams or “face to face” (e.g. for new versions)
- Being part of the tester team:
- Testing of i-Buy tools and update results in MFALM.
- Testing and release/decline of new versions/features (e.g. new i-Source version test -> take part in the training, conduct the test cases, document results (accept or decline test case and report the bugs) and follow up)
- Responsible for other support topics like a ticket creation in MITS, price changes in a special purchasing tool and i-Matra
- Support for MiP, i-Cockpit issues / Changes (eg : new plant addition)
- On demand trainings for i-Buy tools.
- Face to GB/legal entity in India for the regional requirements, which need to be coordinated with purpose teams.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Strong process mindset and IT affinity
- Analytical thinking and decision making capabilities
- Very good communication skills and strong in collaboration within the team and with others
- Very high customer oriented mindset
- Great networking skills and intercultural understanding
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Very good language skills in English
- Self determined and structured way of working
- High motivation and engagement
- Understanding of project management procedure in agile and waterfall projects
Nice to have:
- Project management experience
- Experience in (indirect) purchasing
- MS Teams know how