- Adugodi Main Rd, AK Colony, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Requirement analysis, Design & Implementation of new features
- Be Quality conscious and look for every possible scope to improve code quality and tool stabilization
- Propose convincing solutions in redesigning the existing code/functionality for better performance, quality and maintainability
- Development & Execution of necessary tests as part of development.
- Guiding and mentoring the team with reviewing and best practices
- Develop next level associates by developing their competency in the core and advanced area
- Delivery/Configuration management.
- Participation in regular scrum meetings (Planning, review, retrospective)
- Mentoring team in usage of features available in the development environment.
- Regular Interaction with other function development team to solve issues faced by them
- Working experience in Eclipse plugin development, EMF, RCP, XTEXT, Xtend
- Working experience on Client / server architecture and web application.
- Experience on Jenkins, CI, CT, JIRA, GIT/ ALM-RTC
- Good overview on Static Code Analysis tools
- Experience in Java with excellent core Java skills
- Strong understanding and working experience in OOPS concept
- Knowledge on OOAD, XML, XML Parsing, JUnit
- Solid coding practices including coding standards, unit testing and a preference for agile methods.
- Strong commitment and desire to learn and grow.
- Should have a deep understanding of the requirements and be simultaneously able to dive deep into details
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute the tasks
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
- B.E./B.Tech in CSE, E&C, Information Science & Engineering
- 6-8 years of working experience in Eclipse Plugin Development
- Working experience in Automotive domain preferred