Senior SW Test Lead/Qualifier
- Ozone manay tech park, Bengaluru, KA, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Software Qualification Job Description Template
We are looking for a results-driven Software Qualifier/Lead to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The Software Tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the SW development team. You will need to interact with Requirement Engineers, SW Dev team in order to understand the requirements, implementation of the product.
To be successful as a Software Qualifier, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to design the SW Test Env., run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Software Qualifier/Lead should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
Software Tester Responsibilities:
• Reviewing product/software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
Designing the SW Test Environment.
• Executing tests on software usability.
• Analyzing test results on impacts, usability and errors or bugs
• Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the
SW Development team.
• Interacting with Requirement Engineers/ SW DevTeam to understand product requirements.
• Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
Software Qualifier Requirements:
• A Bachelor's degree in Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Computer Science, E&E
• Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
• Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
• Should have 4 to 10 years of SW dev / Validation, Software In Loop (SIL) exp
• Should be well versed with C, Python language
• Should have prior experience with Vector VTT, VectorCAST / RTRT SW test tools, Virtual ECU development
• Working knowledge of programming.
• Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
• Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
Eng. Bachelor's degree in Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics