Embedded Software Developer
- OMTP, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
The candidate will be responsible for Software development in the area of the HVAC domain. The primary duties will include requirement engineering, development, integration, and testing of software base functionalities
- Work experience in Embedded products development
- Good proficiency in Embedded C programming and Real-Time Operating systems and micro-controllers (STM, ARM multi-core, MATLAB, HMI Tools)
- Good Knowledge in Low-Level driver development like ADC, SPI, UART
- Work Experience in MATLAB Model Verification will be an added advantage
- Experience in comprehensive processes and tools like Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIT,
- BE (Electronics,Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech
- Experience 2 to 4 years