Vehicle Computer-High performance ADAS Domain Controller - System Test Specialist (HSW /BSW) -2022
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Post Box No 3000 Hosur Road Adugodi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 20,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
ADAS System Test Specialist (HSW /BSW):
• Requirements Understanding of Architecture/Design/Implementation of SW & System, and Test Specification design/Implementation/Review/Execution of SW & System Tests for ADAS Software.
• Manual & Automated System Test development & Execution
• Requirement Review & Identification of test level of a given requirement.
• Validation of SW at bench, HIL (CLARA), SiL , Environmental Testing, Debugger Testing .
• Test Documentation & Test Requirement/Defect Metrics
• Project Overview or Status presentation to Stakeholder/ Project Management /Project Review Meetings
• Estimations for tasks/work packages/ highlights/ risks or challenges/ resolutions
• Support to PM in Competence management/ Quality Management/ Cost Management / Delivery Management
• technically enable SW/System Tests adhering to Project Requirements, Goals, Scope, and Deliverables.
• Ensure Process compliance with respect to Process Landscape and ASPICE.
• Working experience in Embedded Automotive System/SW Testing & Test Automation Test Experience in HIL / SiL / Debugger testing/ Environmental Testing / EMC Test/ Network Protocol Testing
• (Vehicle Environment will be an added advantage).
• Profound in Automotive Safety Standards (ISO26262) and Processes (ASPICE)
• (Recommendation: Certified with ISO26262 )
• ISTQB Certification ( Advanced) / Core ( Foundation / Advanced ) /Agile (Foundation/Advanced)
• Profound in ASIL Levels & able to comprehend the requirements into different ASIL Level testing methodologies
• Profound in Automotive Security , Cyber Security Concept & its application / implementation
• Strong Experience/ Knowledge in Programming Languages CAPL, C, C++, C#, Python, Groovy Scripting
• Automotive Test Tools (e.g.: Vector CANoe, CANape, CANstress, vFlash , Debugger (UDE) , Lauterbach etc
• Test Automation Tools/ Platforms like vTestStudio, TAE, DIVA , Jenkins, Data Visualization (Power Bi) etc
• Experience in Automotive Communication Protocols (CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay & Ethernet) and Diagnosis (UDS, KWP2000, DOIP etc.).
• Experience in Flashing / Reprogramming/ FBL Testing
• FMEA is needed as skill-set ??
• Experience in Requirements management Tools like DOORS, ALM(RQM)
• Configuration Management tools like GIT
• Defect / Task /Effort Management tools like Jira (T&R)
• Effective Communication /Public Speaking/ Toast Master
• Good Team Player / Work Collaboratively
• Ability to handle a team size of around 4-6
• Ability to drive /mentor / coach the team technically
• Ability to interface with Customer/ Counter Parts/ Stake Holders
• AI, ML certifications / exposure / hands-on experience
• uP Testing experience
ADAS / ADAS Functions / ACC,TJA, LKA , HWA etc
B.E, B.Tech, Masters in E&C, E&E, EEE, Instr. engineering