Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager (Technical Authoring)
- Sipcot Rd, Elcot Sez, Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has, in India, the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through thirteen companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Private Limited, Bosch Rexroth (India) Private Limited, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Limited, Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Private Limited, Automobility Services and Solutions Private Limited, Newtech Filter India Private Limited and Mivin Engg.Technologies Private Limited and Precision Seals Manufacturing Limited. In India, Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers.
1. Responsible for establishing, building, and maintaining team to support projects delivered to Domestic and/or Global OE partners/clients.
2. Responsible for maintaining communication between the on-site/off shore teams with client/partner teams.
3. Responsible for implementing a comprehensive training program to ensure project deliverables and quality expectations are met, in a high employee turnover environment.
4. Provides daily coaching and guidance to the project teams to ensure project is on target to meet timing, scope, budget.
5. Responsible for the delivery of projects which are on time, within budget and accurate.
6. Resolves concerns within a project budget or deliverable internally. Develops containment plans when needed to control timing, budget and cost and/or to maintain quality.
7. Completes various assignments as directed by management.
8. Subject Mater Expert on using various electronic systems, such as ArborText / XMetaL, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word and Excel.
9. Facilitate Customer satisfaction by means of adhering to standards, timelines & qualitative output
- B.E (Mechanical/Automobile) with 3-6 years of experience
- Diploma (Mechanical/Automobile) with 5-8 years of experience
- Knowledge of the publication business, such as repair manuals, diagnostic manuals, technical training, or interactive technologies.
- Ability to complete a cost analysis.
- Ability to meet deadlines, monitor and assess performance within deadlines, and utilize appropriate resources to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
- Ability to work with short deadlines and high stress.
- Ability to delegate work to appropriate resources and communicate work requirements, expectations and standards.
- Ability to utilize creative problem resolution skills to handle client related or employee related problems.
- Fluent in written and oral communication: English.