Senior Sales Representative - Onsite (Power Tools)
- Sydney or Australian Capital Territory, NSW / ACT, NSW / ACT, Australia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
With a proud history dating back 133 years, the Bosch Group now employs more than 410,000 people across 165 countries. Bosch brings innovations that are “Invented for Life” in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. To this day, Bosch remains privately owned, with 92% held by a charitable trust. Bosch is a rather special company.
The Power Tools division is the world market leader for portable electric power tools and power tool accessories. With brands such as Bosch Blue, Bosch Green, Dremel and Diablo, the power tools division stands for innovation and quality with a high level of customer focus. We develop, encourage and empower our associates to reach their full potential. Through our values based culture we foster and engage a high performing organisation. We actively pursue a recruiting strategy that works towards eliminating unconscious bias as we value diversity in the workplace and in our recruitment activities.
We are currently offering an exciting, ongoing opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Senior Sales Representative in the Power Tools division. The role will be based in NSW or ACT and will be a home office role.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Create and develop brand awareness to increase demand of Bosch trade and industrial products and solutions through presentations and relationship building with key end users within the region
- Convert jobsites to the Bosch brand with a targeted approach to grow profitable sales
- Demonstrate Bosch brand points of difference that will deliver long-term brand loyalty
- Educate and convert training organisations and their attendees onto Bosch products and solutions
We are looking for proactive, self-driven and flexible individual who can work towards KPI’s and deliver on all aspects of customer management. A proven background Sales or Account Management is required along with the natural ability to build rapport and negotiate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess strong Planning, Presentation and Sales & Negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, self-discipline & self-development mindset
- Sheer determination to succeed, great work ethic, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Hold a valid and current Australian Driver’s license
- Proven sales and business development experience
- Trade qualified background in Engineering, Building, Construction, or similar field
- Knowledge of the NSW and/ or ACT areas with regards to the relevant trade industry
- Hardware or Trade experience
- Understanding of Business Acumen, Conflict Management and Power Tools/ Trades knowledge
- Domestic travel associated with visit plans and Interstate travel for training and internal events
- Proficient in CRM programs
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- The ability to work flexibly
- Training and development programs to help you reach your full potential
- Up to 28 weeks of paid Parental Leave (in addition to government paid parental leave)
- Superannuation on unpaid Parental Leave
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- A wide range of Health and Wellbeing programs
- Support and counselling services with work or personal matters through our Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 50 weeks Income Protection for permanent employees
- Journey Accident Insurance
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international
- Discounts on Bosch products and as well as products from affiliated brands
We are committed to building a sustainable, inclusive, and diverse workforce in all its forms. We value diversity in our organisation and in our recruitment activities and believe that every voice adds value. We actively pursue a recruiting strategy that works towards eliminating unconscious bias. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume using through the on-line application link.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.
Bosch does not accept any agency submissions unless approval has been given by a member of the Bosch HR Team. All agency submissions must be submitted directly to Bosch HR. Potential candidates submitted by an agency directly to any Bosch employee or manager without Bosch HR approval will not be considered by Bosch. Bosch will not be liable for a recruitment fee in these circumstances. Any agency terms and conditions must be signed by Bosch HR indicating acceptance.