Logistics - Service Provider Manager
- Floor 14, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
Responsible for Logistics Service Providers (LSP) management for international air freight and express, and back up for international sea freight and trucking in and out ASEAN area, wherever ASEAN legal entities or plants are the freight payers
1. LSP management
- Explore potential LSPs in the market, and regularly make LSP benchmarking exercises, and develop/manage incumbent LSPs accordingly
- Ensure LSPs are providing high quality of services and fulfillment of service requirements
- Take escalations in case of any complaints or issues encountered by ASEAN legal entities or plants, and initiate systematic problem solving approach, for example PDCA cycle to ensure no more occurrence in the future
- Proactively engage with all stakeholders for fast problem recognition, and take actions proactively, to avoid/eliminate escalations and complaints from internal customers
- Carry out QBR with LSPs with key stakeholders, follow up and then attend global performance review to make sure LSPs are cooperating to the maximum extent
- Calculate penalty for each LSP based on performance for all legal entities or plants in the region, or follow up claim process until penalty is paid by LSPs
2. Tender and LSP onboarding
- Participate in global and regional tenders, as representatives of ASEAN
- Collect all service requirements from stakeholders and address them in the tender
- Project member of tender progress throughout to make sure best LSP/strategy is chosen for Bosch
- Work closely with network design engineer in the team to do LSP allocation after awarding
- On-board allocated LSPs according to timeline, and ensure smooth go-live and support hypercare until stabilization
3. Contingency management:
- Fast escalation contact point in the region for any contingency scenarios, such as COVID, natural disasters, etc..
- Global task force coordination of stakeholders in the region
- Global coordination forecast and capacity validation in the region
- Collaborate with colleagues in the team, and LSP managers in other regions to share best practices and know-how
• Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics related subjects
• 4 years+ in international air freight and express
• 2 years+ in international sea freight and trucking
• 2 years+ in LSP management, and project management
• Ability to work independently and take initiative, excellent communication skills and assertiveness
• Detailed oriented, can go deep in the situation and investigate the root cause
• Fluent communications skills in English
• Responsible, professional, and high service orientation
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance for employee and 2 family members
- Interesting Sport program
- Domestic and international training opportunity
- Career development program
- Good benefits of company activities, team building and year end party
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world