2022 Quality Engineering Intern for Dremel - Year Long
- 1800 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
At Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Headquartered in the northwest Chicago suburb of Mount Prospect, we are a $990 million division of Bosch, a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 390,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 130 years.
As one of the world’s top 25 patent-earning companies, we average approximately eight per day.
This internship will be a hybrid of remote work and in-office work. Only local applicants will be considered.
The Dremel Quality Engineering Intern will support projects that involve product development and problem solving. Duties will include assessing competitors and predecessor tool performance and make recommendations to designs, manufacturing, marketing content and and any other areas to improve the quality of the Dremel products. This intern will become very familiar with high speed rotary cutting tools design and DIY product designs. This role will work with the Quality team alongside Development Engineering, Marketing, Service and Manufacturing. This is a year-long internship.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Mechanical Engineering academic program or have graduated within the past six months
- Experience with quality activities highly preferred
- Strong detail orientation and time management skills
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug and background screen pre-employment
- Position only open to students who will not now, nor in the future require sponsorship to work in the US
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.