IN_DCIN_Engineer / Executive_ Embedded Software Developer for Application Software Development and Customer Support
- Survey No.26/2 27/2, Kenchenahalli Village, Kengeri Hobli, Bangalore South Taluk, (Near RV college Metro Station), Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (India) Private Limited
“The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 32,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Rexroth AG is one of the world's leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving - for industrial applications and factory automation, mobile applications and using renewable energies.
Bosch Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd. is 100% subsidiary of Bosch Rexroth AG, having 890 associates with Sales Turnover of INR 1110 Crores in 2018. Bosch Rexroth India operates from 8 different locations having Head office & Plant at Sanand, Ahmedabad.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.”
- Application engineering of BODAS - Bosch Rexroth Mobile Electronics (Products and Solutions)
- Development of Control software for various mobile machines (Off Highway machines) such as Wheel Loaders and Excavators, Tractors, etc. based on Bosch Rexroth family of ECU (Electronic Control Units) and Displays by using C-Compiler and CoDeSys IEC -6113 standard based Programming Tools)
- To design application solutions to various customers / application requirements by using Bosch Rexroth BODAS Mobile Electronics Products (ECU, Display, Sensors, Joysticks and Application Software Modules and IoT Products).
- To involve in various customer discussions of project – such as to collect the detailed requirements, freezing the requirements and sign of the project.
- To work on Technical documentations inline to Bosch Rexroth internal Process.
- To Provide Technical Trainings to customers on Bosch Rexroth BODAS Mobile Electronics Products and Software /System Solutions
- Based on the experience and feedback from the supported projects, define requirements for the further development /upgradation and the associated development environment (like bug fixing, additional requirements integration)
- On site - Commissioning and Testing of Project/solutions at Customer factory locations and End Customer Field trial across pan India.
B.E. (Electronics&Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechatronics)
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture
• Knowledge of integrating basic software
• Knowledge of IoT and its machine level integration/testing
• 2 - 4 years Relevant professional experience
• Expertise in C language for Microcontrollers
• Relevant professional experience in Application software development (ECU and Display ) of Machine Control Functions and Hydraulics aggregates on Off highway Machineries such as wheel loaders and excavators, tractors
• Relevant professional experience in software engineering with the application of appropriate methods and tools for embedded software (C, Matlab / Simulink, CanAlyzer, ETAS INCA)
• Experience in the development of control devices as well as in the implementation of safety functions according to relevant standards in the field of mobile machines such as wheel loaders and excavators, tractors
• Strong Instrumentation basics (Sensors and Actuators, Communication protocols like CAN, Ethernet)
• Knowledge on CAN – CAN (SAE J1939, CAN FD, ISOBUS, LIN )
• Diagnostics ( UDS, KWP 2000), EEPROM, SPI, Flexray, Ethernet
• Knowledge of tools/scripting languages like, CANoe, CANanlyser, CAPL, PERL
• Embedded software de-bugging skills
• Basic knowledge in ElectroHydraulics (Pumps, Motors and Proportional valves)
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good Communication Skills