Central Marketing Business Analyst
- Palma Tower 10th Floor, Jl. RA Kartini II-S, Kav, 6, Pondok Pinang, Keb. Lama, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Legal Entity: PT. Robert Bosch
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Creating, Analyzing, and validating indicators in automotive industry
- Using business analysis, flow chart, activity diagram, document analysis, workflow analysis
- Conducting monthly Automotive Market Report (AMR) to reflect short-term and long-term market situation and planning forecast and preparing database for which sales divisions will further use to reflect their sales/business planning
- Supporting the Marketing Automotive Regional planner for the annual Automotive Market Prognosis (AMP) planning and coordinating with the business units and central planners.
- Monitoring the regulatory/government policy/investment framework and identify the impact for Bosch automotive business
- Interpreting business needs and mobility future trends of car makers and stakeholders on automotive and mobility ecosystem
- Responsible for internal and external marketing communication with corporate communication and marketing team to support the division's business growth
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Strategic Management, or Economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in business intelligence or automotive industry
- Must have 1-2 years of experience working as business analyst or data base analyst
- Expert in MS excel, PowerPoint, Power BI
- Quantitative mindset and analytic capabilities
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong commination skill in English