TECHNICAL PROJECT LEADER FOR AUTOMOTIVE
- Bul. Tsarigradsko shose 111, Tech Park, Building Labs, Sofia, Engineering Center Sofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch EOOD
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services for the automotive industry.
Bosch Engineering Center Sofia is founded in 2019 as an integral part of Bosch worldwide engineering network. Today, in the Engineering Center in Sofia nearly 400 talented software and hardware professionals develop innovative technologies for the automotive industry in areas such as driving assistance, automated driving, AI and electric mobility.
Our mission is to contribute to safer mobility through software technologies, with care for the environment and society.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable!
We are looking for the right person for the following vacancy:
Technical Project Leader
- Lead and coordinate the research and development for SW, HW, Mechanics and if needed – planning and organizing the manufacturing for the product;
- Plan, Monitor & control the system development in accordance with customer project requirements and milestone
- Plan & coordinate system FMEA, function safety analysis
- Plan & coordinate sample build, test & handover to sales (samples for customer) according to process
- Plan, monitor & control system test coverage
- Monitor the development effort and cost in the project.
- Project Report status to Customer, PM, management;
- Participate in quality reviews;
- Participate in the discussions with the Customer;
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering or Master degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Automation is a must
- 3+ years of experience on similar position
- Experience in leading engineering teams
- Good level of understanding of automotive processes (ASPICE, ISO 26260,. )
- Proven leader with out-of-the-box mindset
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization skills and estimation skills
- Experience working in multinational environment
- Proficient English language (C1). German will be considered as a plus
- Driving license
- Ability to travel abroad
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working time and options to work from home
- Free parking
- Sports venue pass at a preferential price
- Specialized training programs and professional qualifications, career development opportunities and programs, as well as foreign language courses
- Employee discounts for company products and services
- Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- Convenient office location
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.
Предоставените от вас лични данни се обработват от Роберт Бош ЕООД в рамките на заявената от вас кандидатура в процеса на набиране на персонал за нашата фирма. Те се разкриват изключително и само на сътрудници на Група Бош и се съхраняват при нас за срок от 6 месеца. По ваше желание можете да получите информация за обработката на вашите лични данни. Освен това имате право на тяхното коригиране, блокиране и заличаване в съответствие със законовите разпоредби. За да се възползвате от тези права е необходимо само да се свържете с нас. абележка: При заявка за блокиране и изтриване на вашите данни, кандидатурата ви вече не може да бъде разглеждана.