Dutch, MS Navision Automotive Technical Support
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, 21, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
WSMS is a software designed to provide workshops with all the necessary functionalities in a platform (WSMS) to ensure their best operation with the greatest efficiency and a high level of customer experience for both the workshop, employees, managers and their customers.
- Take care of issues related to WSMS setup on tenant level.
- Provide setup changes on tenant level.
- Support L1 team with knowledge.
- Assist with solving complicated issues and communicate with customers.
- Hand-over of issues to L3 Support.
- Gathering information about Change Requests + hand-over to L3 Support.
- Support L3 Support team with functional knowledge.
- Acting on local interface changes (functional/interface/legal) with setting up business requirements.
- Adding new users on tenant level (when GPM is ready).
- Support (advise) Bosch product specialist in Blueprint management.
- Updating FAQ’s and knowledge base.
- Assisting in Quality Assurance (QA) processes (upgrades, CR’s provide to the market etc.).
- Managing the contacts with local providers when local interfaces are involved.
- Create L4 tickets in the incadea ISP system.
- Create WSMS local change request estimations for the Bosch product specialist.
- Provide case for W1 CCB change requests.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and documentation skills.
- Dutch C2 Level Speaker
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written in English).
- Familiarity with Retail ERP systems. Equipped with a “down to earth” mindset.
- Experience with of automotive processes.
- 5 years previous experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV application
What we offer
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract, direct with BOSCH Service Solutions. Work Monday to Friday: NO WEEKENDS.
· Bosch employees profit from various discounts including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
· Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
· Salary up to 25.000€ gross per year, including Language Adders and Perfomance Bonus.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now