SOFTWARE/SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER FOR AUTOMOTIVE
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 111, Tech Park, Building Labs, Sofia, Engineering Center Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch EOOD
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services for the automotive industry.
Bosch Engineering Center Sofia is founded in 2019 as an integral part of Bosch worldwide engineering network. Today, in the Engineering Center in Sofia nearly 400 talented software and hardware professionals develop innovative technologies for the automotive industry in areas such as driving assistance, automated driving, AI and electric mobility.
Our mission is to contribute to safer mobility through software technologies, with care for the environment and society.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable!
We are looking for the right person for the following vacancy:
Software/System Requirements Engineer
- Analyze internal and Customer specifications
- Maintain existing project specifications according to ASPICE
- Integrate/create new requirements modules from client input
- Working with specific requirements management systems
- Participation in requirements traceability management
- Participation in reviews and clarifications
- Support in documentation activities (SW and system requirements process, how-to documents)
- Collaboration with all parties involved in the SW development process
- Participation in Customer and Team meetings
- 3+ years experience in Automotive SW/SYS requirement engineer position
- 2+ year experience in Automotive SW Development/Testing process or similar
- Professional experience with embedded software requirements
- Deep knowledge of Standard Automotive Process (ASPICE)
- Team player with a desire for personal development
- Experience with requirement management systems (e.g. IBM DOORS) will be considered as a plus
- German language will be considered as a plus
- Very good written and verbal English
- Ability to travel abroad
- Driving license
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working time and options to work from home
- Free parking
- Sports venue pass at a preferential price
- Specialised training programs and professional qualifications, career development opportunities and programs, as well as foreign language courses
- Employee discounts for company products and services
- Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- Convenient office location
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.
Предоставените от вас лични данни се обработват от Роберт Бош ЕООД в рамките на заявената от вас кандидатура в процеса на набиране на персонал за нашата фирма. Те се разкриват изключително и само на сътрудници на Група Бош и се съхраняват при нас за срок от 6 месеца. По ваше желание можете да получите информация за обработката на вашите лични данни. Освен това имате право на тяхното коригиране, блокиране и заличаване в съответствие със законовите разпоредби. За да се възползвате от тези права е необходимо само да се свържете с нас. абележка: При заявка за блокиране и изтриване на вашите данни, кандидатурата ви вече не може да бъде разглеждана.