ASIC Analog Design Engineer
- Via Marcantonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our
responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Stiftung; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
- Experience cooperation: Working in development projects for MEMS consumer sensor integrated circuits
- Help shape the future: Designing block level and sub system analog circuits for next generation sensors
- Reliable implementation: Implementing most challenging blocks and verifying mixed signal sensor systems
- Conscientious coordination: Working on design requirements, block level specifications and circuit documentation
- Create something new: Supporting product characterization and validation
What distinguishes you?
- Education: M.Sc. / Dipl.-Ing. in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Tools: Experience with state-of-the-art EDA software tools for IC design
- Languages: English (B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
- Working practice: Focused and quality oriented working style.
- Experience and knowledge: Preferable experience in CMOS technology, layout or full custom digital design and knowledge in area and power optimization as well as modeling of analog functionalities. Minimum 3 years of professional experience in IC design.
- Personality: Creative team player.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.