Diablo/Freud Entry-Level Sales and Marketing Representative – "DAT" - OHIO
- 5300 Riverside Dr, Cleveland, OH 44135, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Freud America Inc.
CHANGING THE MARKET FOREVER
Diablo/Freud Tools is looking for an Entry Level Sales & Marketing Representative. This is an entry-level position perfect for motivated professionals just starting out in their sales career, hungry, ambitious and ready to make an impact. Lack of sales experience is not a problem! Freud’s sales training and career development program is unmatched and perfectly equips our employees for success from the start. We provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge and reward you!
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (MUST)
• Valid driver’s license
• 0-4 years professional experience (this is an entry-level position)
• Strong desire to learn and grow and advance in a sales career
• Recognized work ethic and unwavering desire to consistently exceed goals and achieve results; motivated, disciplined and driven
• Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
• Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade and confidently communicate with customers
• High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
• Collaborative, goal-oriented team player with a positive attitude and a HUGE desire to win
At Diablo/Freud, we emphasize being premium in everything we do. Premium in our products, training, communication and development of our employees. Our number one goal is to change the market forever by being best in the world & best for our world.
• Complete benefits package
• Clear career paths
• Fun, engaging team environment
• Company Vehicle, IPhone, IPad, Laptop, & Expense account
• Travel Opportunities
• Paid time off
• Drive revenue by training and educating key personnel on the functions and benefits of the Diablo products.
• Demonstrate key features and translate them into benefits for the consumers.
• Manage inventory levels, promotional items & marketing campaigns as well creatively cross merchandise to increase product placement.
• Organize strategic and logistical monthly schedule.
• Submit feedback from end user testimonials & analysis.
• Maintain technical and professional knowledge of product.
Diablo/Freud Tools a division of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Located in High Point, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia, we are an integral part of a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Diablo/Freud Tools America offers the competitive compensation, career-development resources, and benefits you would expect of a world leader, including health, medical, and financial plans; work/life balance; and flexible work options.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.