Data Engineer Computer Vision
- Wiener Straße 42, Stuttgart, Deutschland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As Data Engineer you develop the data pipeline for innovative video-based driver assistance systems and automated driving.
- You develop a scalable, cloud-native data engine and ensure its successful usage in accelerating the development of our deep learning algorithms.
- With your profound experience you create an automated workflow to identify, index and process computer vision data.
- You use your know-how in software engineering to implement various modules of the data engine in Python.
- You drive the implementation of solutions in a micros-service based architecture using state-of-the-art software development methods.
- You are part of a cross-functional project team and contact person for customers and internal development partners.
- You will work in an environment to create a world leading computer vision solution at the world's largest automotive supplier and in close collaboration with our OEM customers.
- Education: above-average advanced degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar subject
- Personality and Working Practice: team player, flexible, analytical thinking, efficient, self-responsible and pro-active
- Experience and Knowledge: profound knowledge in data pipeline technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, Elastic Search) as well as development of microservices, experience in cloud technologies (ideally Microsoft Azure), strong skills in at least one scripting language (e.g. Python) as well as clean code and software engineering, ideally also software architecture, knowledge in Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Computer Vision is helpful
- Languages: fluent English skills, ideally fluent in German
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
No cover letter is required for this position.
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Adrian Beutel (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Dora Ahbe (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 8205