Service Operator | Elevator Emergency (Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish)
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lt. 2E-3E, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Bosch Service Solutions develops and delivers Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring solutions for companies and their customers.
Our teams find fast and efficient solutions for thousands of people on a daily basis – from claim management to life-saving emergency calls, among other services. Define the standards and become a pioneer together with around 9000 associates worldwide.
Do you want your voice to be a helping hand and have a positive impact in someone’s life? Then, join Bosch as a Service Operator (Elevator Emergency Line).
As a Service Operator (Elevator Emergency Line), you will be the first point of contact for passengers trapped in our Clients elevators, in the Nordics market (Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark), as well as handling maintenance alarms for units in the respective countries.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and must possess the ability to think under pressure in a way that delivers real-world results in real-time crisis scenarios.
Your contribution to something big:
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems. Types of queries :Trapped passenger Calls / Call backs / General inquiries / Alarms and REM / Mechanic calls.
- Handle trapped people in elevators to ensure their release, coordinate with technicians for repairing and providing maintenance for elevators and coordinate with local authorities for urgent situations. Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- Managing client requests: by phone, by alarm monitoring & ticketing tool and also by email.
- This is a non-technical role; E-view image broadcasting for emergency situations may be required
- 24/7 service with 3 different shifts available:
- Day (07:00-16:00)
- Evening (15:00-00:00)
- Night shift (23:00-08:00)
What distinguishes you:
- Language fluency (mandatory): Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish (fluency in 2 or more of these languages is highly preferable)
- English basic ( B1) for internal team communication
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client facing role, in a multi-national environment (preferable)
- Basic knowledge / IT literacy, as well as elevator technology.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!