Preventive Quality Engineer_ED
- Changsha, Hunan, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Changsha) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
1. Quality assurance during the new project developing.
· Attend the project meetings and activities actively according to PEP process requirements. Identify the quality risk and support to set up the counter-measures w/ follow-up.
· Clear understanding and passing the customer quality requirements within the organization.
· Handle new project process audit w/ OPL follow-up, and release for mass production.
· Clear understanding PPAP submission requirement, arrange the ISIR sample inspection. Collect required PPAP documents and submit to customer. Forward the PSW release status to team.
· Ensure new project is derived from output and measurements based on customer complaint 8D and internal problem solving result.
· RBCC in house and Bosch plant parts PSW review and approval.
2. Customer audit planning and coordination
· In time communicate either internally and with customer to fix the audit date, to understand the audit purpose and audit scope, which are acceptable by both side.
· Distribute detail requirements from customer to the relevant departments. Support other department to prepare before/during the audit.
· Organize the necessary relevant activities with respect to the audit.
· Distribute the audit result within the organization, follow up and summary corrective actions.
3. Product quality issue involvement
· Work with team for internal deviation product handling w/ 8D approach.
· Manage deviation from Bosch plant part, provide failure information and necessary sample to respond plant, coordinate with the containment actions for production, create QC in IQIS system to tracing the problem solving. Charge the related cost to respond plant. Pushing plant to achieve the plant-plant quality target.
· Follow-up the blocked product status, push the problem solved according to target setting (block pallet, block cycle time).
· Support to in time solve the quality issues which impacted delivery.
4. Product Audit planning
· Verify and plan for test equipment and tools/gauge availability and capacity during the phase of new project developing, Define the test equipment specification and requirement. Support the new equipment acquisition process. And BP yearly.
· Deal with audit plan, check list and inspection instruction for A, Q and Z test, periodically evaluate the necessity of A test, increase or reduce the test items and frequency accordingly.
· Follow-up nonconformity report found in product audit, and closure in time.
5. ECR involvement
· Review and support engineering changes for products and corresponding processes, submit PPAP when necessary.
6. Concession involvement
· Deal with concession as a member of CFT team. Inform customer for the nonconformity when necessary. Review and support to ensure concession quality control. Coordinate within team to reduce the number of concession.
· Support Continuous Improvement Program within the team from quality point of view.
8. Other tasks assigned by superior.
- Bachelor or diploma in mechanic & electric integration 机械&电气工程专业
- Three years work experience. 三年工作经验
- Work well with MS office
- Good command of English熟练掌握英语
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy