Customer Quality Engineer- Staff to Assistant Manager
- Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co.,Ltd., PluakDaeng, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Thailand Co. Ltd.
The BOSCH group is a global player in the technology and service sector: we achieve annual sales of around 71.5 billion euros – with a total of over 395,000 associates worldwide. Where we are active: in the four business sectors Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology. How we operate: with around 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in approximately 60 countries. What drives us: developing solutions for connected living to improve the quality of life for people all over the world – with innovative and exciting products and services. What you can expect from Bosch: the opportunity to be part of something big, and together with us to actively shape the future. As part of a team that sets new trends with meaningful products.
ROBERT BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
We are the subsidiary of Mobility Solution in Bosch group with an extensive portfolio of electronics, systems solutions, software, and services for nearly every type of vehicle and powertrain. Our goal is to make mobility as safe, sustainable, and exciting as possible.
Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd. estabished in 1996 and Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd. estabilshed in 2013.
Our located in Amata City Rayong, Industrial Estate (40 km. from Pattaya, 140 km. from Bangkok), is a growing plant with about 1,000 employees.
Invented for Life!
- Representing customers in the plant (Customer monthly data, Customer audit)
- Contact windows for plant to plant both incoming and outgoing product
- Coordination of the quality tasks during production of prototypes and samples, preparation, testing, reporting and PPAP submission to customer approval for new project and engineering changes.(Controlling of ECR, PCRQC, New
project handling QC of MCY & VB assembly, )
- Evaluation of customer complaints and communication to customers. Definition, implementation and follow up of the corrective actions.(Customer complaint handling, IQIS input )
- The coordination of the internal and external failure cost calculation. Coordination and follow up of the corrective actions.(Failure cost )
- Relaying customer feedback gathered during customer visits to management in regards to future business plan of customers.(Customer visits)
- To participate on determination of products specific characteristics. (Customer touch point )
- Bachelor degree of Engineer or relative filed background
- Quality Management Methods more than 5 years
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Having skills in Presentation and problem solving
Your future job offers you
5 working days, Transportation benefit, Housing allowance, Health & Life insurance, Free lunch, Uniform, Provident fund and Home Loan with Government Savings Bank.