- Hjälmarydsvägen, Tranås, Sweden
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermoteknik AB
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient products with particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 500 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are Bosch and IVT.
Your contribution to something big
- Be part of the software development team in Tranås
- Verifying and testing software functions for our heat pumps, both for new development and also for maintenance of existing products
- Develop tests in matlab, python and other script languages
- Develop and maintain an automated test environment
- Manual testing
What distinguishes you
- Experience/knowledge in test automation
- Programming experience in some language like C#, c/c++, python
- Experience/knowledge in modern development tools
(Jira, xray, butbucket, jenkins)
Experience and knowledge in some of the following are valued high:
- Matlab / simulink experience
- Hardware and software in the loop testing
- Practical experience of handling electronics like measurments with oscilloscope, soldering etc.
- Experience in agile work environments
- Knowledge of heatpumps and thermodynamics
- Knowledge and experience working with various communication buses like CAN, LIN, modbus
- Certificate in ISTQB or eqvivalent
Your future job location offers you
- The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
- Personal development opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Fitness facilities and sports activities
Please note: Your application will be reviewed after August 9th due to vacation period.