- Hjälmarydsvägen, Tranås, Sweden
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermoteknik AB
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient products with particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 500 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are Bosch and IVT.
Your contribution to something big
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and releasing product engineering deliverables and specifications such as:
- 3D CAD Models
- 2D CAD Component and Assembly Drawings:
- Generate technical documentation, drawings (2D) for all product components;
- MOS (Material Order Specification);
- Specify materials for components;
- Apply geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) taking into account manufacturing processes - Create the BOM (Bill of Material) for all assemblies.
- Produce designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing
- Support in construction of prototypes
- Participate in product design reviews and FMEA
- Contribute to quality improvement and optimization of existing heat pump products range
- Working together in an international company with a lot of collaboration between people in different countries and different nationalities
What distinguishes you
- Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (due to our international working environment)
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years working experience in mechanical design
- Experience in the design of metallic parts, design plastic parts in industrial environment, preferably using CAD 3D Siemens Unigraphics
- Experience in specification of new components, material selection, tolerance chain calculation
Your future job location offers you
- The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
- Personal development opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Fitness facilities and sports activities
Please note: Your application will be reviewed after August 9th due to vacation period.