Development Engineer for Power Semiconductors (SiC PowerMOSFET) (f/m/div.)
- Tübinger Str. 123, 72770 Reutlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for the development of new power semiconductor devices (SiC PowerMOSFET).
- Help shape the future: You translate the system requirements into new innovative component concepts.
- Use your creativity and freedom: You take over the planning and implementation of DoE’s.
- Reliable implementation: You track and control work packages within technology development projects.
- Experience cooperation: You coordinate manufacturing of samples, electrical characterizations, physical analyses and reliability tests. You perform further complex development tasks with interfaces to customers, external companies, manufacturing and quality assurance. You support products after series release from development side.
- Education: completed university degree (Master/Diploma/PhD) in physics, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- Personality and working practice: coordination skills, communication skills, teamwork skills, high readiness for independence, cross-divisional cooperation in a complex environment
- Experience and Knowledge: relevant experience in the development of "wide bandgap" power semiconductors advantageous; knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes, ideally "wide bandgap" (SiC, GaN); knowledge of the physics of semiconductor components and their characterization
- Languages: fluent in English written and spoken
Application deadline up to and including 25th of October 2021.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Flesch (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Christoph Friederich (Functional Department)
+49 7121 35 30822