- Bursa, Bursa, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Whether automated driving, innovative drive technologies, or intelligent driver assistance systems: Bosch is leading mobility into new dimensions. Our key driver: improving people’s quality of life by making the future more sustainable. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 402,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- Ensuring continuity and optimization of production
- Coordinating projects on the manufacturing places as safety, quality, productivity, cost improvement and digital transformation activities
- Conducting problem solving activities
- Machinery planning (line and layout planning, workplace ergonomy)
- Product and process planning (Capacities and Invest / Disinvest)
- Coordinative tasks, long-term investment and strategic planning for KPIs
- Optimization and general improvement of processes and procedures.
- From project planning to start of production: Scheduling the project, carrying out validations according to process instructions, presenting the results to the customer.
- Commissioning and release of new machines/new customer type
- As part of the job, you work across departments and plants and take over customer communication.
What distinguishes you:
- Engineering background Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering preferably with background in manufacturing and technical areas
- More than 3 years of technical experience is preferable
- Experienced in assembly tuning, grinding, milling, drilling processes and problem solving methods
- Motivation to search and investigate deep technical topics
- Experience in the Industry 4.0 applications
- Following new digital trends in industry
- Assertiveness and ability to negotiate & convince on management level
- Structured, systematic way of working and good at collaboration
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish and English, German is an asset.
- High analytical and organizational skills, willing to take initiative
Your future job location offers you: Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for improvements.
Only positive candidates will be replied via a video interview invitation.
Bosch Grubu şirketlerine ilginiz için teşekkür ederiz. 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizi önemsiyor ve bu kapsamda başvurmuş olduğunuz pozisyon hangi Bosch Grubu şirketi bünyesinde yer alıyor ise söz konusu şirketin veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket ettiğini açıkça belirtmek istiyoruz. Mevcut yapacağınız başvurunuz için Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında hazırlanmış olan Aydınlatma Metni’ne buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. İş başvurunuz kapsamında bu ve yönlendirileceğiniz diğer sayfalarda birden fazla Bosch Grubu şirketi aydınlatma metninin bulunması halinde, kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi bakımından veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket eden ve başvuru yapmış olduğunuz şirkete ait aydınlatma metnini inceleyerek kişisel verileriniz hakkında detaylı bilgiye de her zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
Thank you for your interest in Bosch Group companies. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Bosch Group is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice here which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Bosch Group’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company you are applying for and acting as a data controller for the processing of your personal data.