Engineering Team Lead
- 3 Valediction Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
At Bosch Rexroth, we are passionate about what we do. We drive hard as a team to make a positive difference for our customers. Innovative ideas, passion and energy are factors that help us in achieving our goals.
If you are keen to be part of our multinational organisation with diverse backgrounds, different experiences and different areas of expertise, where your skills and talents will be recognised we have an exciting opportunity available to fill a permanent position in the role of Engineering Team Lead.
Based in the North-West of Sydney with branch offices in other states around Australia, this role will report to the Engineering Manager and will provide the leadership, coordination, and direction to a team of Design Engineers and Draftsman.
The Engineering Team Lead will work in the Sydney design office, as part of a team and is responsible for creating concept and detail designs to produce complete project design documentation for both internal and external clients. In addition, will help ensure that company operating and cost efficiencies are obtained, quality and safety standards are achieved, and customer delivery deadlines are met.
- Schedule and priorities day to day work for engineering design team.
- Steer/guide and oversee the design work carried out by the team.
- Ensure the engineering schedules are followed by design engineers and are up to date.
- Prepare and chair the engineering toolbox meeting.
- Provide constant support to the Engineering Manager, Manufacturing team and the Sales Team.
- Get involved in solving the manufacturing problems that are directly related to engineering.
- Review the new projects with Sales Engineers and create individual project plans.
- Create and implement new processes.
- Day to day CAD management.
- Management of special projects as required.
- Performs additional related duties as requested or required in design engineer position description.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronics) – or equivalent
- Min 5 years' experience as a team lead in an Engineering environment
- SAP, PP, MM module and Microsoft Office experience
- Autodesk – AutoCAD and Vault experience
- PTC – Creo and Windchill experience
- Effective communication and team skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Adaptability - maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment
The benefits of working at Bosch:
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
If you are looking for a new challenge in a profitable and stable company that will appreciate you for your hard work then this is your ideal role.
Agency applications will not be accepted for this position.
Please note, you must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
If this is the challenge you are looking for, please apply now.