(Embedded) Software Architect (f/m/div.)
- Motorstraße 28, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The ADIT GmbH looking forward to your application!
Advanced Driver Information Technology GmbH (ADIT) is a joint venture between Robert Bosch GmbH (RB) and Japanese DENSO Corporation that was established in 2003, with the purpose of developing base software for in-vehicle infotainment systems. During the recent years we have expanded our portfolio to include also base software for autonomous driving functions and development activities for the AUTOSAR Adaptive platform. We have recently established a new development site at Stuttgart-Weilimdorf close to Robert Bosch GmbH to foster these new endeavors. ADIT already operates offices in Germany, India, Japan, and Vietnam.
As (Embedded) Software Architect / Sr. Engineer you
- take over a technical leadership role in our to agile teams
- support on technical clarifications in the area of software engineering and related subjects such as continuous development/integration/testing/deployment
- develop concepts and prototype implementations. Your main focus will be on AUTOSAR Adaptive components, cross-functional platform concepts, and the advancement of the engineering infrastructure
- review requirements on software engineering and refine them in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- track technical discussions, contribute internally and with external parties
- support quality measures and contribute to the design of supplemental processes, in particular taking into account the needs for functional safety software development (ISO 26262)
- develop our associates’ skills and improve our team efficacy on technical topics, through active coaching and mentoring
- contribute to planning tasks with technical roadmap descriptions and effort estimations
- good to excellent degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or similar qualification
- experience in architecture methodology, proven expertise in architecture and design of software components applying modelling languages such as UML and tools such as IBM Rational Rhapsody and Sparx Enterprise Architect
- experience in software development and continuous X for embedded systems with Embedded Linux and/or QNX
- exposure to open-source software, ideally you have held a contributor/maintainer role in the past
- proven expertise on programming languages such as C, modern C++, and Python, with a focus on high quality code developed according to modern development methods and principles
- knowledge of and experience with the AUTOSAR Adaptive standard or similar stacks; AUTOSAR Classic experience is a benefit
- software development according to Automotive SPICE and agile principles (Scrum, SAFe)
- open minded with excellent communication and inter-personal skills and you can enrich a team, mediate and take up a technical leadership role in an international work environment (Japan, India, and Vietnam)
- for us it is important that software development is not only your job but also your passion
- relevant qualifications (ISAQB, OCUP2, etc.) are beneficial
Additionally, ADIT offers:
- flexible work time model, incl. Mobile Working
- a young, international work environment
- the opportunity to be part of a team from its formation
- ADIT associates benefit from several Bosch offerings (e.g. training program, pension plan)
- training opportunities as part of your regular career advancement incl. access to eUniversity plans
Need support during your application?
Carolina Schnabel (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Peter Siepen (Functional Department)
+49 (5121) 49-6922