Junior Product Manager - Assembly Technology
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be part of the Assembly and Linear Technology Business unit, in the Industrial Application Division.
As part of this team you will be dedicate to Assembly technology line of products, to make factories more efficient, with innovative and integrated solutions.
Help shaping the future:
- Driving innovation for the factory of the future and new trends in Assembly technology market
- Promote innovative products and solutions for customers who want to invest in these new technologies
Take on responsibility:
- Authorization of new records requests
- Technical support in dimensioning
- Management of the product budget for supporting sales
- Market analysis and product promotion
- Product price positioning and monitoring
- Management of product in-out phase
Supporting sales administration department for shared activities
Relationship with the Head Quarter in Germany
What distinguishes you?
- You have a Master degree in Mechatronics Engineering
- You are fluent in Italian and English, (German nice to have)
- You have 1-2 years’ experience in product management, application or sales
- You are confident in public speaking and preferably have some experience organizing and conducting presentations and webinars
- You are a result-oriented person and able to adapt to different contexts, as well as an aptitude for problem solving. You are also very familiar with the use of the main IT tools
- Reliable, self-starter, a good communicator, and a team player