Embedded Software Developer for Vehicle IoT
- Ozone Manay Technology park, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Looking for a skilled Embedded C Developer to work on cutting edge Automotive- IoT fusion topic Perfectly Keyless (Phone as a Key), which is considered as the next big thing in the Connected automotive and security systems.
The developer shall posses a creative mind and enthusiasm to work on future tech as the candidate shall be developing Embedded topics related to ECU firmware applications.
Working on this topic the developer shall experience a very interesting and challenging work flow with a wide spectrum from Requirement analysis, Software designing to Solution development and problem solving.
- Personality: Listen, understand and respond professionally to partner questions and issues while building trust. Self-starting with influencing and leadership skills.
- Experience & Know-How: The developer shall posses sufficient working knowledge on ECU firmware development, AUTOSAR modules, wired communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, security basics with HSM modules, also posses knowledge of Automotive development process ASPICE and agile methodology. Working knowledge on wireless protocols such BLE, NFC is a additional advantage.
- Languages: We are cooperating with different worldwide locations. Therefore, we expect excellent English skills.
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field
- Strong programming expertise in Embedded C, Microcontroller programming.
- Strong knowledge AUTOSAR modules
- Working knowledge on AUTOSAR configurators (Auto generation tools)
- Working knowledge on wired communication protocols (CAN, LIN)
- Working knowledge on Communication protocols like SPI, I2C, UART
- Basic knowledge on Security topics and HSM, Secure Elements
- Hands-on experience with embedded development tools and troubleshooting methodologies
- Debugging and testing of embedded application
- Exposure and experience with wireless protocols like BLE, NFC
- Knowledge on ASPICE Processes
- Good understanding in experience with static code analysis tools, unit testing frameworks.
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing requirements and provide solutions.
Being an effective team player and willing to accept challenges and responsibilities