- Av. Ignacio L. Vallarta 3300, Vallarta Nte., 44690 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Main job responsibilities are:
- Architect, design and deploy highly complex and scalable RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere, UiPath and other automation tools
- Help define and formalize RPA best practices that can be centralized into a Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Collaborate with project and client business team members to identify, document and prioritize process flows to be automated
- Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and provide solutions. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Documents efforts by providing design documentation, readable code and project documentation as needed.
- Contribute end to end with a Dev/Ops approach to RPA and help in upfront configuration and ongoing administration and support.
- Perform ROI assessment for each automation
- Create and manage a plan for continuous automation delivery
- Mapping current state processes and developing a more efficient future state process
- Perform scheduled demonstrations to business teams in relation to the release cycle and incorporate review comments
- Guide a team of developers through the project completion
- Preform RPA developer tasks including build and debug as needed
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support as needed.
- Conduct demos for RPA stewards and business stakeholders.
- Work with vendors to understand their technology and new features
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree-preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of experience with UIPath / Automation Anywhere development
- 5+ years of experience as an RPA architect
- 3+ years of experience application architecture
- UiPath / Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced Developer is required
- Software development experience preferably on .Net, C#
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Solid understanding of workflow design principles.
- End To End solution support experience a plus.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communications along with presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in automating business processes.
- Experience working in sprints using scrum and/or Kanban run agile
- Experience working in a dev/ops model
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.