Forklift Operator w/ Clerical Skills - 2nd Shift
- 11970 Pellicano Dr, El Paso, TX 79936, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
Support the Finished Goods area in:
Daily operation of powered industrial trucks or other material handling equipment.
Daily use of hand held RF scanner.
Receives, puts away, picks, packs and prepares products to be shipped
Verify materials and quantities.
Perform a variety of functions involved with shipping, receiving, storage of parts, materials, and products.
Prepare parts and materials for shipments. Pack materials. Load trucks.
Receive shipments. Unload trucks. Check shipments for completeness and damage. Record shipments and compile necessary paperwork. Move material to proper area for storage.
Other Workplace Considerations:
Lifting products/materials up to 40 pounds in weight.
Standing, walking, bending and twisting, as required to complete job tasks.
Must be willing to work a 2nd shift (Monday - Friday) and extended hours, including some Saturdays, as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- 1+ years of Forklift Operator/Driver experience.
- Current OSHA certification of powered industrial truck such as Order Picker, Reach Truck, Pacer and Sit Down, etc.
- Proficient in English language. (Read and write)
- Basic to proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with RF Scanners.
- SAP experience.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.