Solution Architect Digital Content Chain
- Ullsteinstraße 128, 12109 Berlin, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch.IO we bring the IoT to life: With our proven digital and IoT portfolio we help companies improve the quality of life and conserve natural resources. We have more than 900 experts across the globe working in digitalization and the IoT. Our team contains consultants, cloud software developers, solution architects, project managers, UX designers, business model innovators, digital marketing and sales experts, and trainers, who work with our customers to create strategic ideas and put them into practice.
The Bosch.IO GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Take responsibility: Digital Content Chain (DCC) combines integration of Product Master data from SAP systems, the enrichment of Product Information and Media Asset Management systems and export of consolidated product data to multiple eCommerce and customer channels. The Digital Content Chain (DCC) is the backbone for any digital / ecommerce business within Bosch. You are part of an international development team to implement the future DCC Portfolio (PIM, MAM, PIM Product API and future products). You are responsible for the overall DCC architecture. You drive and define actively the architecture within the Bosch Business Units (e.g. eBike, Power tools, Building technologies). Furthermore, you create blue prints for the DCC architecture in strong collaboration with product owners, further architects and test teams.
- Help shape the future: Together with the development team, you translate business requirements into long living software architecture. You maintain & evolve a landscape of several digital content chain products (MAM, PIM, Product API), interacting with multiple backend systems (Bosch-internal as well as external service providers). In order to do so, you work together with agile and cross-functional teams across the Bosch Group.
- Reliable implementation: You work closely together with Bosch BUs and map internal Bosch customer requirements, translate and consult the business regarding the architecture of the solution. You don`t hesitate to support hands-on setup and configuration of our products (e.g. data mapping via XLST). You think End2End in order to deliver according to agreed product & customer milestones.
- Think holistically: You drive the future digital content architecture by identifying new solutions, setting up proof of concepts and developing the system landscape.
- Personality: self-motivated team player with strong communication skills.
- Working practice: responsible and goal-oriented person with strong DevOps mind-set, ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals.
- Experience and Knowledge: strong practical experience with digital content chain architecture & implementation based on XML, Java development, data modelling UML, strong experience in developing in the context of eCommerce and ERP interfaces as well as integration of external software.
- Education: studies in the fields of Computer Science or Business information management, Software Engineering or comparable.
- Qualifications: knowledge or experience of RB or Business units regulations for development
- Enthusiasm: passionate about agile organizations, IoT, master data, digital sales and customer success.
- Languages: Fluent German and English language skills, spoken and written.
Need support during your application?
Markus Traber (Personalabteilung)
+49 711 811-58137
Need further information about the job?
Anja Spohn (Business Department)
You are welcome to send us your preferred application documents (CV and certificates) in a PDF document using the "CV" button. Alternatively, you can add your documents to your profile after submitting the application.