- Hosur Rd, Nanjappa Layout, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Expertise in using, administration and customization of IBM ELM tool-chain
- Knowledge and skills either in requirements engineering, source code management, design management, defect and bug tracking with IBM ELM tool chain or Atlassian tool chain, such as RTC, RQM, RMM, DNG, JIRA
- Exposure to design modelling tools like Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, Integrity Modeler and supporting Source code version systems like SVN | GIT
- Worked upon test automation and adapting the same in any test management tool
- Experience in tool consultation and training
- Should have excellent communication and customer facing skills
Tools : IBM RTC, RQM, DNG, RMM, Bitbucket, JIRA, GIT
Programming language : Core Java, Python
Good to have Skills:
- Good experience on Core Java / J2EE Development experience for OSLC based applications
- Proficiency in Python scripting language would be added advantage
- Developed tools which can interface different lifecycle systems
- OSLC knowledge would be added advantage
- Proven ability to conceptualize and provides solution to a given problem scenario
- Sound knowledge of standards (eg: CMMi, ISO26262, ASPICE)
Education: BE /B.Tech / ME /M.Tech
Experience 3 - 7 years