ASW Test Manager
- Budapest, Gyömrői út, Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2400 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The divisions develop innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance. Through the combination of systems based on cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, electric power steering and active or passive safety systems we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Your contribution to something big:
- Alignment with Verification PCM and Test ManagementTeam
- Test development planning with SW teams
- Test development coordination
- Coordination of test coordination teams and test centers worldwide
- Cooperation with line organization / management
- Acting as an interface towards Test teams
- Regular reporting of test status towards project management
Qualifications - What distinguishes you
- Electrical engineering degree or similar field (mechanical, mechatronics, etc.)
- Technical experience in project management or system verification (preferably in SW intensive systems)
- Project management basics or experience in coordinative roles
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new environments
- Good technical skills and motivation to solve technical challenges
- Willingness to take responsibility and to make decisions
- Target, process and quality orientation
- Excellent communication, coordination and problem solving skills
- Fluent English
What gives you further advantages
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Manager-A
Benefits & our offer
► Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
► Flexible work arrangements:
► With a high percentage of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
► Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
► Our on-site Activity Based Working environment, which is designed for creativity and efficiency using the advantages of Smart Buildings
► International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with a transformational leadership mindset
► Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer a wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’re ready for the next challenge
► Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
► Organized events in various themes such as Sport, Cultural & Educational, also many self-organized activities supported by the company
► Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery