- Av. Colon 20, Querertaro, Queretaro, Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
We are a pacesetter and trendsetter in the field of steering systems for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Bends, switchbacks, parking spaces, rough roads, slippery road surfaces and sudden lane-change manoeuvres – this is our world. We call it the fascination of steering. We set the course for technological change and are a highly capable, experienced partner for the automotive industry.
Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing productivity (technical availability, scrap and Reject rate) and process improvements on current production. Plan optimizations of the assigned processes and assembly lines. Primary focus on stabilizing current production problems and planning future growth.
• Production support
• Align with value stream Key Performance Indicators
• New products and new launches
• Knowledge of processes and equipment
• Optimize and improve machinery according to requirements, planning the corresponding internal personal or external.
• Define and apply TPM activities, schedule and training (total productive maintenance).
• Develop, maintain, and support procedures, instructions, and materials for training.
• Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing productivity and improvements of the process in current production.
• Ensure that the manufacturing process complies with the principles of engineering, customer requirements, BOSCH standards, and process specifications.
• Support continuous improvement activities to address line safety of assigned manufacturing, quality and productivity. Develop a project of continuous improvement as part of the continuous improvement process (CIP).
• Use troubleshooting techniques to find the root cause of each process / equipment problem. (5 Why, Shainin, KT, 8D, 6 Sigma, DOE, 5S, etc.)
• Active exchange of lessons learned from other Value Stream and IPN plants and towards others.
• Participate in the implementation of requests for change of proces sor engineering.
Shaping the future:
• Get involved in the process to: Define, Acquire, Transfer, Accept, Validate, Release and install production processes and equipment in accordance with the Bosch standards.
• Use project management techniques to manage internal projects external.
• Define the standards change process.
• Capacity of the compliance team through the MSA process and better quality practices
Minimum level: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronics (B.S./B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
Expertise: min. 4 years of maintenance experience in automotive industry or metal-mechanic.
Personality: Agile, team player, goal oriented, initiative, takes responsibility
Language: English and/or German and Spanish
Siemens PLC Programming Language STEP7: i.e. (LAD) ladder diagram, (FBD) Function Block Diagram and (IL) Instruction List.
Participate in PFMEA and Control Plan for the assigned process
Contribute to the knowledge of the manufacturing processes to the activities of Design for Manufacturability.
Align Value Stream KPIs
Expert knowledge in defined areas
Train and instruct production and technical personnel.