Operations KPI and Financial Analyst
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology– with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
- Coordination with Finance of yearly Business Planning process to provide operational input, reporting and recurring Forecasting with the local cost-center-owners and consolidation of results for further presentation and discussion including: submission of cost reduction measures along with other risks and opportunities, expense and CapEx planning and tracking, Capex request approval and processing.
- Coordination of annual policy deployment and goal setting process in coordination with key stake holders. Manage and develop operational KPI and PDCA tracking to support achievement of yearly goals.
- Responsible for managing all inventory cycle-count activities such as inventory sampling, cycle counts, systemic inventory adjustments and reconciliations in JDA and SAP as well as root cause analysis of inventory losses or gains and corrective actions to eliminate inventory discrepancies. Analyze results of cycle count and adjustment activities, and ensure compliance with Central Directives.
- Monitoring and reporting monthly Customer Service Level exceptions (coordination with warehouse managers and communication with key stake holders).
- Support and development of Financial Project Calculations for operational strategic project analysis.
- Coordination of associate time reporting and indirect purchasing: monitor time reporting for compliance and support sites for discrepancies, manage indirect purchasing for sites
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain or similar field
- Understanding of controlling or accounting functions including project cost calculations and budgeting
- User-knowledge in SAP and WMS-systems
- Extended knowledge in MS Office-applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- General Understanding of supply-chains and warehouse-operations
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
Remote work up to 2 days per week.
Relocation benefits per corporate policy.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)