Professional Internship: Electronics Reliability Testing (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
The main goal of the internship is to give support in the reliability testing of eletronic components and devices of eletric and gas appliances.
Your main tasks would be:
- Perfom reliability testing in development processes of electronic control units and electronic devices;
- Build of test setups for eletronics testing;
- Review and understand technical specification of test specifications and test procedures;
- Create testplans, execute and document reliability tests;
- Design, document and support implementation of reliability test procedures;
- Quality improvement of existing products range and lab facilities.
What distinguishes you:
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, Systems Engineering or related technical field;
- Previous knowledge in:
- Electronics and automation;
- Programming in C++ and Python;
- IoT/IIoT tools and hardware (is a plus);
- Electronic control units and electronics devices testing (is a plus);
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Onenote);
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude;
- Problem solving mindset and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!