- 45, Hilir Sungai Kluang 1, Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone Phase 4, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Power Tools Sdn Bhd
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2017, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 615 million (127 million euro) and employed more than 2,800 associates.
- KPI tracking and analysis for plant by value stream and highlight opportunities and risks for management attention.
- On-time monthly reporting of plant KPI by value stream to manufacturing Department Heads and quarterly to the Board.
- Monitoring plant overheads by value stream and highlight significant deviation, ensure corrective measures are specified and track that the measures are implemented.
- Develop financial analysis tools to assist in management decision.
- Manage costing of new products, guiding project managers on cost decisions and maintain new products costing in SAP system.
- Checking inputs for new product calculations for reasonableness and collecting evidence for documentation.
- Tracking of new and transferred products‘ details and cost performance.
- Maintenance of Costing/Accounting Data in SAP system.
- Transfer Price calculation, maintenance and communication.
- Cost tracking and analysis of key products in the plant against provided target.
- Ensure improvement activities on key products have been specified by respective departments and track their implementation.
- On-time monthly reporting of key products cost performance to manufacturing Department Heads and quarterly to the Board.
- Responsible for the forecast and product costing of new products during annual Business Plan.
- Become a key user in SAP knowing necessary functionalities and advise/guide fellow associates.
- Documentation of Working Instructions for existing and new tasks.
- Undertake improvement activities/projects in the department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree ( that equavalent to degree level), Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA/CA/CPA is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Financial planning and analysis / Controlling supporting manufacturing environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills able to enforce strong collaboration working method and able to interface with all relevant internal teams and external business partners.
- Able to manage tasks with high complexities and comfortable with ambiguity with customer orientation
- A self initiator who is able to work independently and target oriented that accountable for deliveries
- Proficient in Excel and knowledgeable in business intelligence tools and dashboard (Microsoft Power BI)
- SAP Experience in an advantage