Warehouse Team Leader
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Our strategic objective is to create connected solutions, improving the quality of life worldwide.
What’s important to us?
- Make Your Mark: Give your job a meaning, with solutions “Invented for Life
- Shape Tomorrow’s World: The future offers many opportunities. Be the first to take advantage of them.
- Find Your Place: You know how you can work best. We offer the conditions you need.
- Balance Your Life: Make your job match your lifestyle. We provide you with individual support.
- Walk The Talk: Where you are – our team spirit is with you.
- Discover New Directions: You way might change – we will stay by your side.
- Be Yourself: Your diversity makes us special. Enrich us with your own unique personality.
- Pay It Forward: We love our business and our environment. Let’s save them both for future generations.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big.
Welcome to Bosch.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reports directly to the Warehouse Group Leader.
- Issues assignments, supervises, instructs and directs to flow of work of a group and performs a variety of receiving, picking, packing, and shipping operations.
- Ensures that group and individual productivity goals are met, consistent with department and facility goals.
- Trains associates in functions of the group and assures quality of the work performed under their supervision.
- Maintains a variety of records pertaining to receiving, picking, packing, shipping, and productivity.
- Evaluates work performance of employees under their supervision and effectively recommends appropriate discipline / corrective action.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
- Lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have the ability to work overtime and ability to work any shift, including weekends.
*Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization and/or VA/VN assignment are unavailable
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 3+ years’ experience in warehouse operations, logistics, and supply chain or related field required
- Must have a minimum of 1+ years of supervisory or leadership experience
- Thorough knowledge of distribution center operations related to receiving, putaway, picking, packing, and shipping
- Outstanding interpersonal, conflict resolution, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong judgment in establishing work assignments in the areas of responsibility and in the selection and interpretation of data
- Proficient MS Office Experience Required (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems and Warehouse Conveyor Systems; Preferably Red Prairie, SAP and Exacta
- Some College in related field preferred
- General forklift experience preferred: dock truck, order picker, reach truck, or turret truck
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience with Tableau Application and Platform preferred
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bosch is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.