Sales Manager for Chassis Systems Control
- 17 P. Ngô Quyền, Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 126 locations. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at E-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
We're looking for an Sales Manager for our business unit Chassis Systems Control. If you feel at home in a sales role and are interested to work for one of the biggest suppliers in the automotive market world wide, send us your application.
In this role you become the interface between the customer and Bosch for our Chassis Systems Control products. Vietnam's automotive market is still young, growing and full of potential. With your engagement, you make sure that we maximize our market share.
Some of your key tasks are:
- Responsible for acquisition strategies and commercial commitments with the OEMs in Vietnam for the CC business unit
- Responsible for profit and loss of the customer accounts with focus on: Price management ; Planning and reporting (e.g. BP, CF, SR, PCR, MBR, VPZ) ; Profit management of series projects (e.g. ECM, PLCM) ; ECM-/RPP- implementation
- Strongly collaborate with the Regional CC Team to achieve regional targets
- Key contact point for any CC- related topics internally and externally
- Select, define & apply acquisition tools
- Lead acquisition specific pre-selling activities aligned with customer team, GCT/RCT and CCE in particular
- Identify acquisition specific customer trends and requirements, market activities and competitor information in collaboration with the team
- Support acquisition/quotation updates (Development cost, Tooling Cost, etc
- Initiate Sales Price analysis for CC products/components
- Define, align and implement pricing strategy
- Responsible for the implementation of a suitable and compliant business model
- Ensure terms & conditions are being set-up and followed correctly
- Lead negotiations of all commercial topics for the CC product group, such as sales price, application costs, tooling, samples, delivery & payment terms, timelines etc.
- Prepare and release customer quotation letters
- Work closely with Customer Project Manager to ensure a smooth project progression
- Report and escalate critical items to the management
- Support account receivables management
- Support regional, complex reporting tasks (e.g. CF-reporting, KPI review)
- Prepare lessons learned after each acquisition, incl. won/lost analysis
- Ensure and provide best practice exchange with other accounts
- Fluent both in spoken and written English
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills across all functions and levels
- University degree with engineering background is a plus
- Holding experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Good knowledge of OEM’s decision-making process preferable
- Good knowledge of result management on all relevant KPIs including chances and risk management.
- Excited about technical & innovative products
- Knowledge of process know how to Support Business planning (Price, Special revenues, etc)
- Good knowledge of price management (e.g. for PCR negotiations and ECM/RPP-measures).
- Good understanding of profit management, pricing models and global pricing landscape.
- Good understanding of profit and budget control
- Good knowledge to support the regional ECM and PLCM process in alignment with the customer.
- Good knowledge in the customer centric change management process and decision making.
- Knows common leadership tools.
- Happy to be part of an international team & good team-player
Training Courses we offer for you: Performance, Marketing & Sales Journey, Current Forecast, Customer Special Sales, Power to Sell, Price Management, Application of CC SB, CC-Sales Price Analysis, Sales Price Analysis, Change Management, Engineering Change Process, Negotiating in difficult Situation
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills