Application Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will do the application and integration of park assistant, maneuvering systems and driving assistant systems for customer projects;
- You are going to provide requirements analysis and test planning;
- You will be in charge of the application of Park Pilot (Park Assist, Side Distance Warning, Semi-Autonomous & Autonomous Parking, Blind Spot Warning) into the vehicles;
- You are going to set application parameters;
- You will be responsible of the system test / validation on bench, in laboratory and on real vehicles; Release of the system for public roads and system industrialization;
- You will be in charge with supporting technical discussions / negotiations with customers;
- You will have the chance to cooperate with development partners (HW, SW, CAD) and project manager;
- You are going to prepare and maintain project documents according to Bosch quality system;
- You will support the improvement of application processes;
Who you are:
- You have a University master degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science or comparable;
- You have experience with Vector tools (CANape, CANoe);
- You have good knowledge of automotive communication protocols;
- You have good knowledge of embedded systems;
- You have good knowledge of ADAS in Automotive;
- You have at least a category B drivers license;
We would also appreciate:
- If you are willing to travel;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory;
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.