Group Manager Software Quality & Project Management Office (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Over the last few years, Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading enterprise research centers for AI. We are a motivated global team with the mission to incubate, create and roll out AI solutions to Bosch. We work closely with domain experts on exciting Bosch data sets for real world applications to transform Bosch into a data driven company.
- In our Team you guide our excellence team of quality and project managers. You establish our quality management system and define and promote quality standards. You strengthen our Project Management Office (PMO) with agile project management methods, planning, tracking, reporting, KPIs, and risk management. You have direct impact on exciting and latest AI solutions that fundamentally change Bosch’s products and processes.
- Take responsibility for our quality management system and its establishment, training, and promotion in the BCAI organization. As a leader, you guide the team in making the best implementation decisions and support in finding optimal solutions for individual use cases. Ensuring adherence to central directives and legal requirements, providing policies, guidelines, and rules, introducing engineering product quality (EPQ), security and GDPR are your major responsibilities.
- Be curious how to apply quality to the world of machine learning.
- You drive the BCAI transformation from a research-oriented organization to a mature and fully fledged industry-level unit. Interact with central quality management officers at Bosch.anufacturing, supply chain management, and product development.
- Education: excellent master’s degree in computer science or a comparable qualification, completed assessor training beneficial.
- Personality: You are a pro-active and open-minded team player with the desire to make an impact.
- Working Practice: Passion to carve efficient and tailorable processes. Eager to coach and inspire development teams in gaining benefits out of processes.
- Experience and Knowledge: Multiple years of profound experience in process development, roll out, software development, engineering product quality, quality assurance and project management.
- Enthusiasm: for agile methods.
- Languages: Fluent in English and German (both written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, and LinkedIn account).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotly or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Erich Hermann (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 48096